aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Cool fish! Get him nice and fat:cheers:
thanks rich, :D Just added him to the display today.

2/13/08 New pics

big old clam..
IMG_0487.jpg

Peek-a-boo
IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

Mystery added into display today.
IMG_0481.jpg

Sorry mystery I think I blinded you :sad2:
IMG_0504.jpg

Not really quite ready for that FTS yet, but if you enjoyed my pics leave me a reply :bunny: thanks.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
A few pic teasers from this afternoon - Can anybody decipher what these corals are?

Jhale's Blue Crayon
IMG_0262.jpg

Yellow Purple tip something :D
IMG_0241.jpg

One of my favorite pieces - Purple orange polyp something :)
IMG_0232.jpg

Exotic Reefs Blue-Green Stag
IMG_0329.jpg

Pratt Reef Special :D
IMG_0308.jpg

And lastly,
HOF's Blue Maxima!
IMG_0427-1.jpg

Leave me a reply if you LOOKED AT THESE :grumpy:

:theyareon

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Aaron looks great ..... One thing I suggest is SCRAPE THE BACK!!!!! lol It would mae the tank look even nicer then it is ;)
Thanks nick :D kinda lazy scraping lol :thrash: i get to it soon :)

Nice stuff Aaron. Colors are looking real good!

THANKS rich!!!!! when my nubs grow out and yours grow we NEEDa TRADE :pimp::afro:

Looks good Aaron. That is a nice looking Mystery Wrasse you have.

Thanks steve :lol_large :goldfish2

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SHAUN!!!!!!
I'm now in the process of curing Tong Shelf Rock BECAUSE of SHAUN! :D. I cant wait to redo my tank with many different heights and depths and add the creative style and angle and crevasses all over the place....

Heres how my order went with BulkReefSupply:
My first received box of 50lb Tonga Shelf did not meet my expectations, but it was partially my fault for the lack of communication. I tried another order from them because I knew they were very reliable from previous 2part orders in the past and I decided to give them another go.

Anyhow my second box now 75 pounds arrived today and looks AMAZING.. The rock they had chosen for me is TOP NOTCH. They really have good rock and they did not let me down on my order.

Their customer service is A+ Quality and they get back to you RIGHT AWAY. I'm really glad I placed my second order with them. One exceptional differentiation is that they fill the entire box of rock with peanuts to reduce the risk of damage when in transit. If you order in the beginning of the week (Monday), you will receive your order on Friday. :)
Here are the pictures, Let me know what you guys think.. I MEAN IT I WANT SOME INPUT.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
yea i agree that one is sWEET
the pics arent that great lol i cant really show you the crevasses etc in the pic the rocks are too big.. :lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: