dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I met Nick the other day and he is a great guy. The tank is beautiful and his equipment set up is equally impressive. Good luck with the finishing touches you are working on. I know there was a lot of heartache getting this tank together but I must say it was worth the effort. Keep us posted on any new additions.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A few new pics had to use my Fuji for the pics I can not for the life of me get any good shots w/ the Nikon D90 I have to save up for a better lens
Enjoy
004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well today I picked up a 22" cube x 10" tall and a 12" cube that I had built for me. The 22" cube will be used for a few things,
1.Anenome and my soon to be snowflake clowns
2.Frags to be sold
3.Fish that had been QTed will first go to the cube before the DT to make sure there eating 100% and are nice and fat incase they decide not to eat for a lil bit once in the DT.
Since the tank is only 10" tall I decided to go with 4 24w T5's over it. I replumbed my ATB from the closet to under the stand. And now instead of being plumbed directly from the overflow, now the overflow goes to the cube then from the cube goes to the ATB, down into the sump. I also added my dosing pumps to dose B-Ionic until my tank can handle a calcium reactor. Here are a few pics I took today enjoy :)
0209Fragtank.jpg

0209Fragtank1.jpg

0209Fragtank2.jpg

0209Fragtank3.jpg

0209NewPlumbing.jpg

0209Skimmer.jpg

02092Part.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: