nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well time for a lil update. Tanks has had water in it for a week now.
Ammonia (Elos) 0
Nitrite (Elos) 0
Nitrate (Elos) 2.5
PO4 (Hanna) 0.07
I still have to plumb the sump. I was missing a few pieces so Monday there suppose to arrive. Once that is plumbed I will be adding my clown to the tank. So this week I will be adding the clown and a cleanup crew. Then test everything again and if still good my 3 cromis will be added. And so on and so on :)
Equiptment room (closet)
DSCF0134.jpg

Sump me and Ronen (Deepwater) built
DSCF0138.jpg

Actinics
DSCF0139.jpg

Filling the tank
DSCF0136.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
was there today nick the tank looks freakin awesome and im getting the itch again to get a huge tank but i cant do it right now. but i no who i am going to, to start planning my future huge tank :).... this tank has so much planning into and nick truely did a great job. congrats bro and best of luck. im here for ya.....

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Please post results :)
There is a guy on RC (chadfarmer) who did the same thing with the ATB small ext and the small revolutioon and he reported the ATB essentially shut the KZ down.
Would love to know if this happens with yours as well.

Josh

oceanrealm

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Nick ,your set up looks sweet . I bet your anxious to start filling up with corals. Are those vhos on the side for lights or t-5s cant really tell. Are they mounted on a standard mount that you purchased or did you make it your self?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: