nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here are some pics of the 120g now that I moved it into my parents basement from my house. It is being used to hold my fish until the new tank is ready for them.
FishHoldingTank2008_0328001.jpg

I plumbed this into the 120g to hold the Idol and Achilles so that I know that there eating. So far the Idol is eating a ton of nori a day and picks clean every rock I put in there that has sponges on it. I figured ill keep them in here for 4 weeks and see if theres anything wrong with them and that there keep eating like they are.
FishHoldingTank2008_0328004.jpg

FishHoldingTank2008_0328009.jpg

FishHoldingTank2008_0328007.jpg

FishHoldingTank2008_0328005.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
How strong the stand is? Will the block stand will hold the weight?

Sujin, concrete block is what we use to build up the foundation of a house from the footings straight up. The weight he's got on there can be multiplied by ten and still be strong enough (as long as they are on a suitable subfloor. Like a concrete slab).

Russ

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
lmao if cinderblocks wont hold a tank then houses are in bigggggg trouble. keep them beauties alive nick they are awesome fish... one day when i get my big tank back i will have em... mia is adorable nick... cant wait to get started on the new tank.... :biggrin: frags of everything for the scoots :idea: :lol2:

Last edited:

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What sizes ?????

Update
After work tonight I went to feed my fish. Well first I feed prime reef flakes to the 120 and said ahhh leets trry the achilles and idol tank. BAM the Idol ate it. Then I fed sea veggie flakes to the 120 and said lets try this now and BAM the idol ate it :) I then fed my regular mysis the achilles always eats it but BAM the idol ate it :) I was so happy to see the Idol just eating everything

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well I decided to call Auariums for you today and ask about the progress of my tank. Well apparently thy had a couple of bad glass shipments recently and are backed up. So the tank that I ordered in January will not be ready until the end of May. I am PISSED :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: