ssmtcarlo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
noelskii i'm using a nautilus TE right now and upgrading to the octopus nw-150. the koalias do not have the concentrators because with them they were pushing to much sand around. as of now i have them in good placement nice flow and no sand storm.

Rich thats a Crayola i got from Jhale it was much darker when i got it. Not sure why its color changed but id be lying if i said i didn't like it.

Zoous

Real Estate and Reefs
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
After seeing the tank yesterday. With the amount of room you gave the sps corals to grow will make it an awesome tank in the near future. Those t-5 lights you got are so bright I thought you were using metal halide lighting.

Last edited:

ssmtcarlo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Frags courtesy of Alexpescado
#1 Green bottle brush, and a great pic of my blue aculeus
#2 Purple tip green body
#3 Montepora Spongodes
#4 FTS

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 428
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 432
  • spongodes.jpg
    spongodes.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 433
  • fts.jpg
    fts.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 433

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
nice job Mat, just be careful with that sump, try not to drop anything since it cracks easy, I have first hand experience, I was cleaning the return pump. good news is, its readily available at any Walmart

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey matt wow you have some nice pieces where the hell have i been :scratch: really nice tank as well...

we gotta work out a trade of sps cause as you no i have some nice pieces as well... Once they grow in they got your name on it :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: