nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Stats on the tank;
Lighting- 2x250watt Hamilton 14ks..(Coming really soon)
100+ lbs LR
Current BB user
Tons of powerheads and some HOB filters solely for flow

Bioload;
A Bicolor PseudoChromis
An Algae Blenny(added today)
A False Perc

Age;
Not old at all Just 2 weeks..heh...and its already time for an upgrade.

Coming Soon;
Skimmer, new lights, a sump, and probably a couple of seio 1500's for flow so I can get rid of all these powerheads in there.

Well thats enough mouth running time for some pics. =0)

000_1792.JPG

000_1784.JPG

000_1783.JPG

Last edited:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is that a blue yongei? Ive been waiting for solbby to hit me up on that trade, if so how ya like it?

oh and btw, keep the tank lose the camera..:)

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
kris, sorry i forgot to call you, been really busy with the house stuff. i will give you a call when i have some free time on my hands, oh and i will bring my camera by for some decent shots to reall show off your tank :D

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i might be able to make it tomorrow before 3 pm. but not too sure. my husband has to be at work by 4:30, if i can i will give you a call, and don't forget about the cap :D, and which rainbow thing were you talking about ? i can hardly remember my own name lately :D

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you like those you should see the AquaConnects aka Pheonix's. They actually have actinic in the 430-460nm range and actually fluoresce your 'chit

BTW I don't think blennies sift sand...I think your thinking of a long bodied goby.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: