nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Rich. Means a lot for a softie tank guy, coming from an SPS pimp and all.

Heres the goodies I got from Jim.
(Feather in the front is from Jennie and zoos from Jim)
000_2250.JPG

Blastos..they look better just not out in full glory for the pics.
000_2251.JPG

Orange cluster...these things are NICE!
000_2248.JPG

Heres a good my buddy DZRL dropped off. Purple with green skirts.
000_2249.JPG

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
looks good Kris.
this weekend when I work on the tank I'm going to put a few rocks
around the polyps you liked. they grow pretty fast so it should not take long to get you a few.

J

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey how are the shrooms doing? I never thought I'd miss them but i kind of do.
well that's the price you pay for wanting a bad a$$ SPS tank.

i found one lone blue mushrrom when I moved some rock, it had been all covered up, now it's getting light and has grown, so I might just get some more shrooms soon enough :)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Ahh the mushrooms, those things are lookers :cool:. Their doing great. Have one rock placed on the rock work and the others on the sand. I'll put some rubble next to the mushrooms and hopefully they grow onto them, and you could repopulate you mushroom collection if you'd like.

Can't wait for those polyps, those look really nice. Just say the word and I'll be there. :D

heuerfan, thanks. I have to pick up on the feedings I've been kinda lazy with it. Still producing baby polyps, can't imagine what it would be like if feedings were constant.

Rich, Lookin forward to those pics.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
hehehe.. No white balance setting on your camera?? You sure? Usually there is at least some kind fo setting for that.. My xenia has gone out of control on my glass. Now I can't even clean my glass LOL...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: