Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I don't have many low flow areas in my tank, I made one for my frogspawn in the top corner. I wonder if it would share the space with an Alveopora, it's really beautiful.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Full Tank Shot:
65g_Full_Dec05.jpg

Left Side:
65g_Left_Dec05.jpg

Right Side:
65g_Right_Dec05.jpg

Excuse the YELLOW :(, Jim says he'll bring his camera next time he's over and take some "real" shots.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Dean everything looks awesome. I love your collection of zoos and LPS. I also love all the pink coraline algae on the rocks. Are you using bionic?

Only suggestion I have is to change the lighting to 14k or 20k to bring out the fluorescent pigment in the corals. What is the lighting you are running now?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Are you using bionic?

I've been dripping kalk to replace evap water; been too lazy to dose B-Ionic :eek:

jackson6745 said:
Only suggestion I have is to change the lighting to 14k or 20k to bring out the fluorescent pigment in the corals. What is the lighting you are running now?

Radium 20k on the left and XM 20k on the right. I'm switching to EVC 14K sometime next week. Hopefully, that change, along with a better photographer will fully capture the colors.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
LOL you need some good pics of that tank! It looks like you're running 65k's on it...LOL I'm sure the color is awesome in person :)

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
wouldn't have though you were running 20k.. It must be the camera, then.. hehe.. If only you live closer, i will glad to get you some awesome shots of your tank :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: