DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
looks good to me!

Do you notice a difference in intensity?

Theres a DE version coming out soon, (rubs hands) :D

BTW did you make rich put a white shirt to reflect light back into the tank..lol :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Those luminarcs look great, I wonder if I can fit them in my hood?

Now I can see what I want to frag :D

Is that cup of noodles what you gave Rich for working on your tank :P lol.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
DRZL said:
looks good to me!

Do you notice a difference in intensity?

Theres a DE version coming out soon, (rubs hands) :D

BTW did you make rich put a white shirt to reflect light back into the tank..lol :D

I think the light is spread more evenly with the luminarcs. But not sure if its more intense....

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
stingnyc said:
I think the light is spread more evenly with the luminarcs. But not sure if its more intense....

Here is a spectral analysis of various reflectors and the Lumerarcs are included. None of the other reflectors even come close.

Jhale the diamond lumenarcs III comes in three sizes. Regular compact and mini. The mini is 14x14x6.5

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
Here is a spectral analysis of various reflectors and the Lumerarcs are included. None of the other reflectors even come close.

Jhale the diamond lumenarcs III comes in three sizes. Regular compact and mini. The mini is 14x14x6.5

yes I saw the mini's, now Steve has me thinking about them.

that report looks pretty intense, Sanjay always does a great job with those comparisons.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jhale said:
yes I saw the mini's, now Steve has me thinking about them.

that report looks pretty intense, Sanjay always does a great job with those comparisons.

J, you definitely should think about the Lumis. Most dont take the time to really look through that report and I really suggest you do cause it reveals so much about the reflectors.

My previous tank started with standard spider reflectors and not only was the tank illuminated but the surrounding floor also not to mention that it lights the living hell out of your canopy. With the lumenarcs it really concentrates inside the tank. Straight down all of the light. Really big difference optically. Hey even my wife noticed that one.

So Johnathan, dont think - DO!!

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Looks good Steve. They look a lot more intense in the second pic.

I wanted to ask, does you rock touch the back of your glass or is it not touching the glass anywhere?

-Kris

kris,

aaarrrgghhh, the 2nd pic w/ rich is with the old lighting.... it might look more intense because we used a flash.

there might be a few pieces of lr up against the glass, but nothing is leaning on it.

-Steve

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Pics from Stingnyc's 120G

c7d6eb7e.jpg

notice the dog swimming ;)
b227355e.jpg

DSCN1019.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: