IMG_1268.jpg

Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
hey rook,
did you move yet?
nice pics....cool video.....me likey....
which led is that...i think i saw the reflection of a single tube style? pretty bright. more info. please.....how many bulbs, wattage, and color?
thanks, tom

bruce922

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to be honest with you. Your tank is one of the nicest tanks I have seen. I like the rockscape and everything else you have done with it. Keep posting thos pics for us to check out.

Bruce

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Bruce: Thank you very much for the kind words.

Tom: Moving end of May.
-LED is IceCap LED strip...its amazing (only LED Ive ever had, so I can't compare to other LED's), I want to get a 2nd.

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Shrimp keeps burrow large and empty, goby provieds lookout for the (basically)blind shrimp....The shrimp will always keep a tentacle/feeler on Goby, if danger is near Goby makes a move, and shrimp knows to hide in cave. This all happens in a fraction of a second...all you really see is a mini dust cloud.
I believe their Burrow to be atleast a foot long, perhaps two to three feet. There appear to be "branches" off of main tunnel, so there are multiple exit points, which the pistol(or perhaps many snails?) will slightly cover when not in use!

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I am in south Florida, and randomly drove past a fish store, went in, and I found two of the most amazing chalices I have ever seen, large 5"x5"+ colonies. I will be shipping them up to NYC, Pics to follow next week!

Phil, might it be better for you to ship it to me or Jim if you're coming back late next week? Open offer bud.

Zeesen Peseach

Russ

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
1st picture is a Sea Cucumber, but it is an odd Cucumber that needs phytoplankton, Im not sure how long it will live without daily phyto feedings.

There are 3 pictures of chalices.
I also shipped up an acan frag, zoa frag, and a green/purple plate coral(Looked very bad after shipping, and did not make it).

Here are a few of the new piece:
IMG_1505-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: