IMG_2392.jpg

Right Side of Tank:
IMG_2387.jpg

Last edited:
J

Jalababot

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
ur tank is cool, put some gold fish it it gold fish at the best rare fish Iheard

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
wow, i honestly dont know what to say. this was a really long thread...but worth it. i love everything in the tank. from the rics, to the monster zoo colonies, to the sps, to the AMAZING wrasses, to the mixed up clowns, to the eels being capable of living, to the awesome little angler, to that awesome acan colony, ALLLL the way back to just the cool way you set up those 2- six LED strips to angle into the center of the tank haha. amazing. a peice of art. ive seen parts of the reef in the ocean not even as nice as this. i love it. thank you for sharing and keeping me up til 12:43 at night when i started at 11:32!! hahaha

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I am moving on 5/26/10 and my tank is not allowed in the new building...The breakdown has already begun, and I have sold many corals. There will be no more pictures in this thread.

I am sorry to disappoint, but I have no choice...I hope you enjoyed this thread, I hope it inspired you, and perhaps even gave you a few ideas.

Thank you for looking and following along with me on this tank....it will be missed :(

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Tonight, my Fire Shrimp had yet another spawning....as I was checking out all the baby shrimp, my cardinal decided to enjoy a midnight snack. I know I stated in my previous post "There will be no more pictures in this thread", but I had to take a few pictures. Was very tough with the elph and a flashlight, this was the best I could do.

FYI, the cardinal in this picture has a body of about 3/4", with tail/fin approx. 1.5", the spawn are so small it is almost hard to see them

Cardinal with tiny Fire Shrimp spawn:
IMG_1603.jpg

Fire Shrimp spawn:
IMG_1607-1.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you able to see thru the fish's eye? Look at the shape of the hole in the rock, and the purple coraline...isnt the mirror image seen in the fish's eye?
IMG_1604.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: