rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
My Nudibranch(sponge eater). It's coloring is black, with white dots, and a blue rim. Looks like a star filled sky, truely gorgeous.
P.S. I did not buy this nudibranch, it was a hitchhiker(and I have seen it "eating" the same sponge several times)

IMG_0472.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
The eel is not afraid of me. When I am working in the tank, he creeps closer and closer to my hand(im afraid he might get me at somepoint when Im not paying attention).
Also, if you move your finger along the glass when the eel is out 'n' about, he will follow your hand and try to "eat" your finger...im just glad its small so any bite would be "minor".

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Looking good! How is that piece of Red Goniopora doing I gave you? Mine started looking bad so I was curious.

Looks ok...but part oif it has algea growing(which may soon grow to thick and smother the Goniopora

Chief: Thanks, I may need to prpare for it(better safe than sorry)...or perhaps I should just use the big orange/blue glove I have

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
A Few Random Shots:

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Eel looking for food...it took him awhile to find the krill:
IMG_0547.jpg

Getting closer:
IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Eel looking out of his cave:

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Elegance, which my clown will host, unless he is trying to score with the original clown:

IMG_0558.jpg

Last edited:

danny13oy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
great shots of your cat! its funny that you mentioned your pet and your tank ... because it took my puppy about 8-months to learn that my fish food is not the same as his ... everytime i feed my fish, he'll beg for a share ... and of course i gave him the big no no. :)

great looking tank by the way ... its making me drool ... lol

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Sean moved my sump, and helped reorganize everything under the tank.
I still need to clean up, and set up the auto-doser.
Then get a custom acrylic RO/DI tank, to maximize size.

The front chamber in the sump will be for my tiny angler. I already have some blue/yellow damsels in there as his food. but first I must capture it from my Display(any ideas?....He always aludes my hand and/or net)
There are two Mangroves in the middle chamber, and cheato in the foirst chamber
IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: