Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Dave, gotta ask!;) How much time do spend on maintaining your reef? It is gorgeous, and makes me wonder.:) Yeah, I'm up super early this morning. Enjoying the quiet before the storm.;)

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Dave, gotta ask!;) How much time do spend on maintaining your reef? It is gorgeous, and makes me wonder.:) Yeah, I'm up super early this morning. Enjoying the quiet before the storm.;)
Hi awilda, i hope your enjoying your TGD. I spend about 1 hour every other Day and about 8 hours every 4 weeks.. I try to keep my weekly schedule to working on one thing at a time instead of doing everything in one day. Only my every four week schedule is the one that takes the longest because it includes cleaning skimmer and skimmer pumps, Siphon out the frag tank,refuge,sump from detritus. Water Change, cleaning heaters and power heads.

fish keeper 7

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just want to say your tank is AMAZING, and is my dream set up one day to own in my own home. along with a octopus tank, sharkt ank and cuttlefish tank, but thats besides the point ;)

looking GREAT.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
just want to say your tank is AMAZING, and is my dream set up one day to own in my own home. along with a octopus tank, sharkt ank and cuttlefish tank, but thats besides the point ;)

looking GREAT.

Thank you very much for you compliment. If your ever coming to poughkeepsie shoot me a pm so you can stop by and see it in person. That's goes for anyone on MR as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: