autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
wow...those pics are sick!
i know your tank is awesome alan...but the camera made them even sicker....its so clear and rich...it also give you a chance to look at the details cuz when im standing there in front of your tank....theres a million things to look at...lol

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
nachil, lunner, blackbeard .. Thanks guys.

Thane, I am sure it will look even better in your tank, ur the pro on sps.

lenny, thanks, that skunk tilefish is from you. I love it. Thanks again.

Henry, I ll let u know, maybe next sunday.

wingo.... thanks, if u still need someone to do your led reflectors, let me know. lol. J/K

Jim, Thanks, yeah, ur right.

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
A few more pics
IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2948-1.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Alan, you already know that yours is my favorite MR tank :) (well, ok, my favorite tank period)!!
It is the cleanest, healthiest tank I've seen and aside from your terrific husbandry, I'd have to imagine the rest of your success is due to your flow pattern that works so well due to your rock placement. Can you ask Steve (great pics Steve!!!) to try and get some pics of how the rock is placed, especially towards the back of the tank so we have have a perfect blueprint to follow ? Awesome tank!!:biggrin:

...and where are those pics of the Lazy Zoa? ;)

Last edited:

NYReefer

GOT FRAGS??
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
"I am running a seio 2600(600 gph) i think, 1 tunze nano 6025(modded) 1200 gph maybe.. shooting across the front , 1 tunze nano 6045 stock. and return is from eihem 1260 (600ish gph) from my sump. Pm me if u need help."

Thanks Alan, I will definitely do so in the future.. Great pics btw cant wait to see what frags you're bringing to the swap :givebeer:

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Alan, you already know that yours is my favorite MR tank :) (well, ok, my favorite tank period)!!
It is the cleanest, healthiest tank I've seen and aside from your terrific husbandry, I'd have to imagine the rest of your success is due to your flow pattern that works so well due to your rock placement. Can you ask Steve (great pics Steve!!!) to try and get some pics of how the rock is placed, especially towards the back of the tank so we have have a perfect blueprint to follow ? Awesome tank!!:biggrin:

...and where are those pics of the Lazy Zoa? ;)

Thanks Kathy. :) Sure, I ll ask Steve to take pictures of the backside of the of tank. Its nothing special really, I just left 1-2 inch space open instead of leaning rocks on the back glass. I figured fishes can do laps around the rockwork instead of just swimming back and forth in the front side. I also need him to take zoas and LPS pictues. I think he will start charging me. LOL.

Oh come Alan, you can do better. JK, just what I expected: beautiful :tank:
I appreciate the compliment. Thank you Marki.

Alan,

Can't believe how clear and clean the tank looks. The photography is amazing.
Beautiful.

Thank you, I had a good photographer. Michael.

hey alan

that's truly inspiring. i'd love to check it out someday (and buy some frags to fill my new tank!)

-dan

Dan, you are welcome to come check it out anytime. You have a nice nano setup, i was glad i saw it in person. You are setting up a new tank? Bigger tank?

MarkF

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Alan - Looks great, I have to stop by again to pick up some more frags now that I have 500 watts of Metal Halides

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: