lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Thank you all for your kind words. :smile:
Most of you have awesome tanks that i like alot.

Yo have a beautiful tank. My tank wants to be like yours when it grows up. One question. Where is the Coraline Algae? I don't see any on the glass at all.

Thanks, i am sure urs will look even better. I have tons of coraline algae, I scraped them all off the day before my friend came to take these pictures.

this might sound silly, but would you please post a pic of your lighting unit? I'm trying to figure out if my lighting is what I want it to be - I have a TEK T5 4-bulb unit over a 75-gal tank that is similar to yours otherwise...

It Does sound silly! ... JK.
TeK makes good T-5 lights.
Heres a link on my fixture ... http://www.aquactinics.com/pages/MH-T5.html

But someone told me this brand will stop making MH/T5 fixtures and stick with their T5 line only. He also told me he spoke to them and they are willing to build him a 250w MH/T5 for 1,900. Thats insane. It used to be around 900 without bulbs for mine when i got it.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hands down the best/ cleanest/ well maintained reef tank I have ever seen.... Im still amazed at the variety in that tank! Im still drooling over the glowing setosa , and that possum wrasse.

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Thank you baja2700, Paul, Tony, master shake, and polandspring.

Master.. The trick is.. to have alot of wrasses in there so the more aggressive ones wont single out one victim to attack due to distractions.

Polandspring.. its only a 75 gallon.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I think I'll be over to buy some new frags from you in 3 months when I am done upgrading/transfering things over to my 75g tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: