pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Did you invest in a shot gun yet?;) You will definitely need one in about 12 years if not sooner...
Tank is absolutely gorgeous as usual..

Tara asked me " Daddy why are you laughing" ... I just told her someone said she is beautiful .. She said " Thank you "....

Thanks Awi I will just train Sean to watch her 2 Sisters( One is due anytime soon) :)

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Some Zoas from my 180g

008copy.jpg

011copy-1.jpg

015copy.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Here is the 2nd month pic of the cube.. So far the frags are encrusting and growing . Also notice some brown film algae on some of the rocks so I will slow down a bit on dosing Brightwell products .

Sometime over the weekend will also post some progression frag pics. So I can show some growth on some frags and change on colors since all my frags from the cube came from my 180g with 20k helios and now sits on 400w Radium ..

FTS

002copy-1.jpg

Right side view

004copy-1.jpg

Left side view

006copy-1.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Magnificent! You are such an inspiration! When I'm down in the dumps and not caring about anything, I look at your pics and now I must go and care for my tanks.;) Thanks, I think :( lol

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Magnificent! You are such an inspiration! When I'm down in the dumps and not caring about anything, I look at your pics and now I must go and care for my tanks.;) Thanks, I think :( lol

Thank you Awi .. you are too sweet. :hug:

HOLY S^%$ , that looks UNREAL

all those frags are going to grow out and look AMAZING

Thanks Cooper...

Todays Agenda take some plug off and attached it directly to the LR ( only the one's I know for sure that will keep) .. Will post pics again later today... thanks for looking

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Hey Steve, the cube looks great but where are the pic's of that amazing 180 at? I haven't seen any up dates in awhile......

Tom I will get one in a few.. 180 uis doing great but lately trimming it for some trades in RCentral .. I just can't afford to spend anymore money and just glad I have some corals that are tradeable....

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Steve, long-term do you plan on leaving all those awesome frag on their plugs, or is it just a lighting acclimation thing? I went that route a while ago and I ended up with a bunch of chunky based big frag/colonies. It's hard to get a natural looking display like that.
Anyway, I have to take a ride out to you soon and buy a frag pack. I'm getting sick of my sucky corals :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: