Addiction Wins. . .90 Gallon Diary

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Hmmm I woulda put the sump in before you started filling the tank but that isn't an option anymore. Hmmmm looking good there though....soon enough your gonna have one of the baddest reefs :cool:

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
There is only 5 gallons of water in there right now, my bro and I can lift the tank ez, we're just gonna go wit a 20 long for now as a sump cause we can get it in there ez.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Nice setup.. I really want to upgrade my tank to 90 gal.. That way I don't have to rebuild a stand as they have the same base lengh.

Its gonna be up and running pretty soon.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Looks sexy to me homie. Everything looks to be really happy in there. You know the fish are loving the extra room.
-Kris
PS. If thats your dad, your dad and my dad look really similar :cool:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey Jawwad ,,nice tank ,looking good ,,,i hve a 90 as well ,and 140 or more lbs of live sand and no probs here with sand blowing all over the place ,and i have 100 sand sifting snails ,100 red legged hermit crabs and 40 blue ones ,tank is clear as spring water ,,,buti put 200 + lbs of live rock ,
good luck on the new tank ,

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have around 110 lbs. of live rock, I wish I had some more, but what I am plan to do is have the sps corals branch upwards which will take up all the open space. Right now I am waiting for some sand to come in, I want to add about 100lbs of live sand in there. I have only 30 - 40 lbs right now. Just waiting for all the crap to settle down.

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Looks sexy to me homie. Everything looks to be really happy in there. You know the fish are loving the extra room.
-Kris
PS. If thats your dad, your dad and my dad look really similar :cool:
hahaha, yea maybe our dads should meet. I am slowly sucking my dad into the hobby. . .hes already ordering a bunch of new electrical equipment for the tank (timers, surge protectors, etc.), lol.

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Alright, well I did some re -scaping and took some pics. I am ordering a 45lbs box of premium fiji live rock from live aquaria. I ordered from them last year, and was pretty happy with it. I might just get base rock, since i already have 90 lbs of real live rock in the tank for over a year now, dont know yet! Enjoy the pics!

Featured Sponsors