Status
Not open for further replies.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
yeah i dont care for the bulb color much, and sux no one makes bulbs other then 3k and 6k for that lenght, my corals love the light though and my wife loves the lower electric bill, figure ill eventually add led for antic help and night mode

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Some Moon Light Shots
IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
You have some nice stuff in there!
I have the same green HA this is on a few of your rocks. I am currently trying a sea hare. I'll let you know if I have any success.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks Scarf.

That's the heal up rack, Richie's Acan's took a turn for the worse in my last crash but I have 4 heads hangin on, the Tubs are going to be grown out and at least 2 plugs given back to the great person who gave them to me. The acro was a test to see if I could still do the SPS thing but it is extremely unhappy and brown, still extending green polyps tho. The little orange spec is a single baby of an orange acan and I am trying to get it to grow.

The rack I bought at TFP this summer, I forget who makes it but I like it better than the eg crate one LOL.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yes that is the MP10, I had a dry dock made for it by a guy on Nano reefs. This one is made for the MP10, I have another that is made for the MP20 sitting here because I switched vortechs and the older dock the acrylic and the back wall of the tank were too thick for the MP10 magnet.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Nice looking tank Chief. I just Downsized to a Solana. I also have the same T-5 light. I feel it is a little to yellow also. I am thinking about changing to four Actinic & 2 daylight bulbs, and reversing the timers. I would think that two daylight bulbs are enough.
Did you ever use the stock skimmer?,, because mine seems to be skimming like crazy, & I have heard nothing but bad things about this skimmer.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
hey chief, first off i love the tank, upgraded to the solana a few weeks ago and love it.

i have a few questions

1st off i have the nova extreme pro as well, did you end up switching the bulbs?
you mentioned 2 daylight rest actinic?

2nd, where did you get the dry box made? can you link me up? im looking to get the mp10 this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: