Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yes the Lights are still 3 and 3 on the 10k and actinic. StevieT at in Tank made me a custom Dry dock for the MP10 since the MP 10 kept stopping and causing a disconnect error due ti the fact that it was too thick along wwith the thickness of the rear wall of the tank for the MP 10. You could contact him and see if he will do one for you. Mediabaskets.com

bruce922

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that you also have a ton of snails and starfish that sit on the back wall all the time. At night in my solana I look at the tank and there must be 100's of starfish and snails on the black back wall and on the glass of the tank, pretty cool I guess.

Bruce

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
A little update, I went skimmerless for about 4 months not by choice. I ordered a Sapphire skimmer and the owner of Sapphire decided to close up shop as has been posted before. It was such a shame because the skimmer worked great in my 14G biocube. But Kyle decided to fall off the face of the Earth as well which really fished me off.

Then I found a member here selling a brand new Sapphire so I jumped on it. The skimmer got here and as described was new in box! johnvic you are the man!

I went to set up the skimmer and found that johnvic had been screwed by kyle!

The skimmer was great but Sapphire owner and one man show who fell off the face of the planet forgot to put the impeller in the pump before he shipped it to john.

NOTE: THIS WAS NOT JOHNS FAULT! KYLE FROM SAPPHIRE IS TO BLAME COMPLETELY!!!

Well after a few weeks of trying to get in touch with Kyle from sapphire and getting no response from the jerk I was chatting in the RG about the problem and what do you know Widdy comes through with an impeller!!! Widdy you da man too!!!!

This just goes to show that MR members are great and yes Kyle from Sapphire is about as useful as a pile of 3 week old dog poo!

johnvic and Widdy thank you guys so much! I now have a working skimmer again and my tank can now fall back into the acceptable status instead of cyano ridden mess.

A special thanks goes to Russ and Jim from Saltwater Critters for all the help trying to get in touch with Kyle Dog Poo for me as well.

:grouphug: MR Rocks!!!

Pics when I get this thing cleaned up!

Thanks again guys!

aquascaper82

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 82.4%
14   3   0
IMG_4585.jpg

question: how'd u do that?

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Whats happeneing with this tank? Is it still running?
If so, I would love to see pics, that includes your rear chambers(I need ideas as I just got 2 more Solanas, and have forgotten how to mod them).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: