cathym1078

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I was lucky to get a Red Sea Max when it came out this January. Thank you to the guys at Wonderful World of Fish. I used to have a 75 gallon AGA, which was not drilled. Even though the Sea max 250 is 10 gallon smaller (65 gallons), this was definitely an upgrade for me. No more messy wires. It truly was a plug and play. The set up took 1 and 1/2 hours, then it took me 6 more hours to move all my rocks, sand, fish, and corals to the new tank. I am extremely happy with the result, especially since I am new to this hobby (only 3 months!!!). Enjoy the pics. Hope you like it.
DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg
DSC_0909.jpg
DSC_0913.jpg
DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg
DSC_0919.jpg
DSC_0864.jpg

Last edited:

NYReefer

GOT FRAGS??
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
very nice tank!! does the powder blue harrass the other tangs? ive been doing research for fish for my 75 and ive read that they will attack other tangs and that they should be housed in 100g or larger.. the fish look real happy in the 65 though..hmm :scratchch

cathym1078

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
very nice tank!! does the powder blue harrass the other tangs? ive been doing research for fish for my 75 and ive read that they will attack other tangs and that they should be housed in 100g or larger.. the fish look real happy in the 65 though..hmm :scratchch

My powder blue tang used to bother my other two tangs, but not anymore. I think if you put them all in the tank at the same time, there's a better chance that they would get along. At least that's what I noticed. I'm no fish expert. At least not yet :eek:

NYReefer

GOT FRAGS??
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I really like the PBT and i think im going to get one and it will prob be the only tang in my tank.. im sure that with all fish it just depends on the individual.. keep up the good work :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: