jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I've been out of the loop for a few months but i have some questions and i was hoping someone can help.. I have a bad majanoe problem i order 14 peppermint shrimp and i also been hitting some of the big ones with Joe's Juice, does anyone know another way to get rid of these pest and i also noticed some red orange looking flat worms in my 65 gal fuge and a few in the dt...help

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a clown goby in there tank here i have one and its driving me crazy it looks like its killing some tissue of my blue milli any info?

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
yes clown gobys are evil when it comes to sps unless they are larger colonies this is what I have heard anyway, personally I would not add them to my sps tank.

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0027.jpg

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used Flatworm eXit i just picked it up but i'm a little scared to use it...I tested my water at the lfs and my nitrates are 0 and the phosphates are .1 alk is at 11 dkh should i bump it up a little more????

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: