Wassberg

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello NYC!

My name is Erik Wassberg, I live in Sweden in Uppsala, 70 km north of Stockholm. This is my current 211 gallon reef tank, started one year ago. My focus are SPS and LPS.

We are moving to NYC this summer for a year, so sadly I have to take a break with this tank, but I will restart it when I come back to Sweden. I found MR and post this thread to see what reefkeepers there are in NYC. I hope to see some nice reefs over there to get new inspiration and to meet other enthusiasts.

Have a nice day NYC. I will now leave for some skiing up north.
Best regards,
Erik
:smile:

Attachments

• DSC00103.JPG
    DSC00103.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 622
  • DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 625
  • DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC00106.JPG
    DSC00106.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 626
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 623
  • Bild8.JPG
    Bild8.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:

Simon Garratt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank Erik. It looks very well maintained and healthy.

Nice and tidy underneath as well, and I spotted that lovely piece of red B.wellsii. now thats one coral I would love to get my hands on again. I had a piece for about 6yrs in my old tank, but unfortunately it was lost whilst being held mid tanks, at a friends..

Regards

Simon.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Erik, congratulations on a magnificent tank. You've obviously done a lot of reading. Your tank looks as healthy as I've ever seen a tank.

Eye spied your fantastic wall Hammer. I had one almost that size and lost it to my clowns deciding to host it :sad2: Yours is stunning.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to MR.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: