Jhov's 40 =
40oz.jpg

P.S. Nice heater :D

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Serious note:

J, I've tried those bulbs over my fuge with no luck at all. I think the floodlight halogen bulbs work the best for growing chaeto.

+1

Home Depot sells 6700K Compact fluorescent strips (18 or 24 watts I think) that will fit in a fixture like this one: Ebay

Run the light 16 hours on and 8 hours off. The growth of macro is great under this light. The bulbs run about $8 each :)

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
HOOVER i dont think that heater will be big enough for that tank, looks like the one i have for my nano. i use the same type of bulb but in a daylight spec with one of the reflectors from homedepot been using it for a yr and have good growth, have to make sure color temp is good though, hd also sells a plant growth bulb, tunze good or too much ?

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
tunze is good...ima go with the home depot light DOm recommended cause i used to use the flood lamps before and i have no idea what happened to the reflector....mayb the tank gremlin took it.... :)

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Soooo.... I started to aquascape last night and so far i came up with this....I have about 4 more pieces to add to the scaping.....I think ima switch up the left side just a little bit....Tell me what ya think or if i shud add more rock?

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03749.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
You like that rockwork Jhale LOL i just put them in like that for now....

I know I was joking.......but I really like the way you have the 2 islands set up now, for me less is more when it comes to rocks, you need to leave space for the coral to grow. So don't add any more rock.

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
OK so i finished the rockwork..corals and fish are in......

DSC03761.jpg

Left Side- My anemone bleached in my swamp tank i'm hoping it makes a recovery....
DSC03770.jpg

Right Side....
DSC03764.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: