Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
What made you put Leds on a frag tank?? And 2 sets at that??
this will be mainly as my chalice grow out tank, i will be experimenting on all possible lights to see what will work best for growth,color.

[QUOTE<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR title="Post 606015" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Chiefmcfuz</TD><TD class=alt1>Looking Good David, when do you think it will be up and running? Can't wait to see more pics. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>][/QUOTE]
this tank should be running within the next two weeks but won't be ready for corals for about two months. all rock and water will be added from frank and my existing rock only in a large section of the some. frag tank will be bare bottom with egg crate. Water will be 50% freshly made and 50% from my existing system.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
She's Here :biggrin:

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

DSC04221.jpg

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
< wondering who is doing the electrical work :tongue1:. dave u think the vho will make a diff at that height. the current led should easily be antic enough, been looking into gettin diff lenses for them and replacing my antics with a pair of them. i gotta freaking mak it up there

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
< wondering who is doing the electrical work :tongue1:. dave u think the vho will make a diff at that height. the current led should easily be antic enough, been looking into gettin diff lenses for them and replacing my antics with a pair of them. i gotta freaking mak it up there
Yes You do, we have not done anything with the car either

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: