Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Update:
A good friend of mine had this awesome all in on display tank and was not using it and gave it to me to use as my sump. The tank will go underneath the display tank and tank will be full of rock and then will drain to the overflo then there will be a ehiem 1262 feeding back to the display tank

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04224.jpg

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well she's finally up and running, i still need to do some hiding of wires.
Also need to find where i can get 4x 48"x24 black egg crate and i need to make my mine up on what skimmer i should get for this bad boy

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
:irked: his small frag tank is bigger then my whole system, his new sump is bigger then both my systems and the new frag tank is awesome, seen it in person. really looking into getting that pendent also but i hate to go to SE

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sweet build Dace! :tongue1:

I think an ATI BM 250 would be more than enough skimmer for this tank, even with heavy feedings. Much cheaper than the BK. I've had experience with both skimmers. Of course if you'd like a skimmer you can drop on the floor and not have to worry too much, BK is the one to get. The build quality is very nice. The ATI sometimes have leaks on the acrylic joints (easy fix or return, but not cool that it happens), and occasionally the mesh needs to be trimmed on the impellers. Performance of both is very good, although i'd give the edge to the ATI for the two pumps and bigger body.

autoponicz