BOM8ER

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, have noticed a few of you have visited International Reefers and posted pictures of some super looking tanks so here's a full tank shot and sump shot of my LPS/SPS Reef tank setup ;)

A week after the changeover
DSCF1047.jpg

4 months in
DSCF1358.jpg

DSCF1346.jpg

Last edited:

BOM8ER

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, this tank has been running nearly 4 months but the live rock, sump and all the running gear was on my old system for 12 months before I done the changeover.
I have now edited the first post, start of setup to recent pic, will update again as it progresses :wink1:

Last edited:

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks looking great Martin,keep us posted with the update pics .Also a pic of the Cat you got at ours today as it was a stunner

Chat over the weekend m8

jas

BOM8ER

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the comments, here are a few pic's of my new Emperor Angelfish Pomacanthus imperator (a fish that I have always wanted before I even started marine), he has nearly changed into adult colours fairly early for his size that and the fact that he's been in a reef tank since very small is the reason I have bought him, the only thing to do now is make sure he doesn't go hungry
laugh.gif

I realise that this fish in time will out grow my tank so he will either be given to a local large marine aquarium to be enjoyed by many or and more likely to happen make me upgrade to a bigger tank
naughty.gif

If there's anyone with some good advice/experience with keeping this fish in a reef tank it would be truly appreciated
good.gif

Untitled4444.jpg

DSCF1411.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: