cisco1717

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i just cant wait for the organ to be ready, i was surly amazed with everything when i was at the house and he was either nice to show me or showing off haha lol. but one thing for sure all of his friends better not have plans when he needs help setting up the organ. am going to post a sad and happy story that happen to me over this memorial weekend due to a tank set-up keep an eye out for the thread

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
nice corals but clean the glass, and put the corals in the tank instead of keeping them on racks, like the monti cap colony amazing, but put it in the rock structure.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
nice corals but clean the glass, and put the corals in the tank instead of keeping them on racks
Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread, but that 130g tank with 'racks' is just a temporary holding tank, awaiting upgrade to new 600g system. 90% of those rocks and corals came from Neptune, when he sold me the contents of his 90g sps tank....I try to keep the glass (acrylic) clean, but its tough with 4 separate tanks going. And if a certain (un-named) member (from Ct.), picks up a few hundred lbs. of live rock, I'll be able to convert another 120g over to a frag tank. If additional excuses are necessary, please PM me.:splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: