albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Well I think it's time for an 'intervention', MINE!!!!!!!! All my tanks are full, I have no room, to store anything else, while awaiting the upgrade. I'm asking, no BEGGING that all members and vendors, refuse, to sell me any more livestock (temporarily). All the people on my friends list have the same addiction, and are enablers, so I'll need a new sponsor. Members with frags, need not apply! Thanks for your help, gotta go, filling bath tub to store softies:tub:

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Well I think it's time for an 'intervention', MINE!!!!!!!! All my tanks are full, I have no room, to store anything else, while awaiting the upgrade. I'm asking, no BEGGING that all members and vendors, refuse, to sell me any more livestock (temporarily). All the people on my friends list have the same addiction, and are enablers, so I'll need a new sponsor. Members with frags, need not apply! Thanks for your help, gotta go, filling bath tub to store softies:tub:
LOL, well you know i can definitely come and help you free up some space, i have a great half empty 90g lol!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
As some have seen, I've been testing a new Solaris LED system for use on the upgrade, presently on 170g tank...daylight looks great, only at 80%, but looks very close to 250 MH, however, nite actinics are unbelieveable! Colors from corals not seen before (under 250 MH 14K and 20K, w/vho and t5 supplementation) will try for some pics. BTW picked up the Solaris systems in MR marketplace,at a great price! This site is the best for 1 stop shopping!

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Alfie, thanks for the Rics! They are all doing great, opened up beautifully. I hope the clams are doing well! hows the tub with the softies? lol. If you need to get rid of some ricordeas to free up some space, I have a corner in my tank thats empty..lol

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Alfie, thanks for the Rics! If you need to get rid of some ricordeas to free up some space, I have a corner in my tank thats empty..lol
Tony, I don't remember any empty corners! You probably have as many different colors of rics as I do! Has your tank, EVER , looked the same, 2 months in a row! Last week, all the clams go, this week the caps, whats next. I hope you're taking pics of all the changes.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
NICE! Post some pics when you get a chance so we can see how much more space you have now..lol...
OK, this is the frag tank I build, overnite!
frag_tank_001.jpg
frag_tank_002.jpg
frag_tank_003.jpg
frag_tank_004.jpg

mckostya

Lovin', is what I got.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
WARNING all
Alfie's tank are extremely addictive, once you come there its impossible to leave!! 20min will turn into hours lol
Nice set up man - can wait to see that beast set up and running!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
You did a good job on that frag tank bout to leave my corals with you...lol
'G' thanks for the compliment, but before you bring your corals over, do you have any idea, how much $, a 'babysitter' gets an hour!:tongue1:
WARNING all
Alfie's tank are extremely addictive, once you come there its impossible to leave!! 20min will turn into hours lol
'Mc' you got that right, everytime someone tells me that they're stopping by for a few minutes, I warn them, that they'll be a least an hour!, tell the wife to start dinner, without you!:splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: