albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
re-aquascaped the tank in June...will post some pics of that 'ordeal'! Here is a short video of the new tank

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NlX5EDwch_0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

NlX5EDwch_0

<embed src="//www.youtube.co<object width=" 560"="" height="315">

<embed src="//www.youtube.co<object width=" 560"="" height="315">

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Nice tank!

Thanks
Wow that's amazing! It's crazy last time i seen it it was just set up, and now to see everything settled its breathtaking! I wish to upgrade to something that monstrous one day!
Totally redone in June ... Removed almost 300#s of LR to re-aquascape!
Make sure you look me up next time you visit NY!

The tank looks great. Your aquascaping looks sooo much better that way.

Thanks, but you probably say that to everyone, that got their SPS colonies from you !

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Nice tank just read through all ur post and since u have so many fish u probably dont even know if a small one went missing lol

I have a list posted on my LEDs with all 73 fish, in groups, and I do a 'roll call' at least 2x a week!

Tank looks beautiful! Love the Tangs!
Tangs are great, and 9 out of 10 of them are almost always swimming together... they follow me around like puppy dogs, and block my view when I try to see something or take a picture.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
it's like I went to a different ocean........
looks great !
Thanks Jim... Are we closer to your 'ocean' grand opening?
I can be there in minutes!

I loved the tank before but now it's looks so much better now..deff a much cleaner look.. Keep up the great job Alfie

Thanks Ken, I did like the old aquascape, but I REALLY like the new one! Fish also seem to enjoy having much more swimming room!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: