albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
My Black Friday score from Maximum Reefs...2 Pintail Wrasses (cf. Lancelotus)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 640

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Nice!!! How much did they sell for today and what is there regular price if you don't mind sharing

Hey Jarrett, they were on sale for $120 ea, a great price... I've seen/heard pricing from $250-400+! I've received offers for them, (from all over the country) but there's no way!
This was actually the second time that Maximum has rec'd these wrasses in the past couple months and both times they were mis/un identified by the shipper.
On their Black Friday sale list, they were marked as Roseafascia wrasses...which still would have been a good deal, but I knew to check them ASAP!
I'd be willing to bet that there are a few of these wrasses at LFS (including LI) that have/will have these wrasses...and don't know it... especially the small juvi females which are slightly harder to ID!

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
those deff were some pretty fish albano, Great score i would have bought them but my girlfriend doesnt want wrasses anymore :eek: Only calm fish now. Cant wait too see them get big in your tank. Great score.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: