• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 507

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I've heard it's a low success rate. I believe they usually just leave a baby behind and then you can just scrape off a rock.

I have a ric garden as well which I'm hesitant to frag.

Not sure that I've ever seen a baby 'appear'...they usually grow another mouth and split, to reproduce!
The ones that I cut in half with a razor blade have seemed to do fine.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
650g+ total volume...450g tank, 150g sump, 50-75g frag tank, which is actually about 100g LESS than the tanks I'm running, right now, to hold everything. Maybe I'll have to call this a DOWNgrade :splitspin

I didn't get to read the whole thread. In your signature line it says 800 gallons. Did you increase the volume of your frag tank or sump.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I didn't get to read the whole thread. In your signature line it says 800 gallons. Did you increase the volume of your frag tank or sump.

Sorry, I've changed that info a few times, because I've changed my systems so many times! When I bought the sump it was sold to me as a 150g tank, which I took his word for...turns out it's over 200g!... I have had various/ multiple frag tanks and acclimation tanks attached to the system from 40g to 130g.

Currently the main system is 450g DT and 200g sump/refug... In the same room I have a second system with 1-3 DTs (60g, 100g and 130g) with 2 sumps (100g each)... So somewhere between ~850g to ~1200g

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: