topmav1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey. I have some coralline growing on my glass too and its a black background. Seeing alot of "Clean" looking tanks lately with no coralline growth on the glass. You like it your way, coered in coralline, or clean?

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey. I have some coralline growing on my glass too and its a black background. Seeing alot of "Clean" looking tanks lately with no coralline growth on the glass. You like it your way, coered in coralline, or clean?
I like it clean all around but since I'm a bit layzy i just keep the front and both sides clean.

Thank you

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
You got some sick new frags!! Awesome tank man.. look like it has gone a long way for all the sps.. Great amount of growth!! :wink1: so when are you sharing?? hehee

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i see you don't have a hood. any problems with fish going carpet surfing??
Yea I do its on the floor next to the fish tank I keep it of because the fixture was getting very hot and the temp was going up very fast with MH on 2 fish jumped on me last year so I added a glass top for a while but it was getting dirty from salt to fast so now I keep a open top

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
You got some sick new frags!! Awesome tank man.. look like it has gone a long way for all the sps.. Great amount of growth!! :wink1: so when are you sharing?? hehee
Thank you.
Yea its going to be 2 years soon since I started the tank and now things are growing preaty good. I will post some full tank shots for the aniversery just to see the progress. U already want to frag my frags I have to keep u out of my house. :) jk

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
New frags

rouge mili, palmers blue mili ,pink lemonade,rainbow postrada and some others

Attachments

• june 1 024.jpg
    june 1 024.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 181
  • june 1 022.jpg
    june 1 022.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 178

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
:funnypost

I still remember your super-nice ricordea collection. I've seen the tank in person and let me tell you, he has some serious collections:) Very nice, keep it coming
Thanks Marcin my new bulbs came in broken last week and the new ones just got here i will post some new pics later

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: