ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
John, I hope that wasn't redbug. Hate to see you lose that population of pods and going through that whole treatment thing.

The best way to see the redbugs is to bring the frag close to the glass and inspect. It is really small and hard to see if its not close. But if you already glue and epoxy you frags, than that might be harder to do..

That is some crazy flow you have in your tank.

Good Luck.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Tom,

my biggest concern with the red bugs is my pod population which keeps the mandarin healthy.

of course all but one of the corals steve saw the "bugs?" on are glued down far away from the glass :irked:

yeah the flow is nice, I'd still like to cut the power consumption though.
waiting on the power props :)

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Jonathan, looks nice.
are you planning to cover that opening in the canopy so you dont get blinded by the light? may also help with the pics.

T

twinreef

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
jhale when ever you want i can go over with my camera equipment and take some shots. i got 1d, 10d, 550 flash, and 3 or 4 lens. one of the lens is a macro. so you can take some nice close ups of our corals.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
almost everything in my tank

these are most of the corals in no particular order, I'll go back and name them later. all these shots were taken earlier today.

img17060gr.jpg

img17087aw.jpg

img17096rf.jpg

img17103bc.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: