spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
hey hey, that was when i first started and knew jack, how was i suppose to know? remember your way ahead of me, im only 1 year into reefing. Ty for taking care of my kids btw. i hope they live forever.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:sgrin:
rule number 1 , water and electricity do not mix well.

NP, I'll be their foster home. If you ever get a 180 you can take them back, if you can catch them. if they see you they may run and hide :p

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
this is just part of it. safe to say i might have some available for the frag swap.

weeds.jpg

the clowns are loving it, they don't go anywhere else but where it's growing.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Look like nothing ever happen. Looking forward for them to colorup so you could give us some more pics of them in their glories... :D

I see you have a baby poccipora growing pretty nicely.. I also have one that is growing slowly in a distance from its parent. Now sure how and was possible that it spore a baby to the other side of my tank and manage to live. Sps are awesome!! My little baby..

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Tom, I've got at least 12 if not more pocilipora growing, they are all over the place. I don't mind them I wonder how long it will take them to get big, they grow pretty fast.

unfortunately if you saw the tank in person you would be shocked at the lack of color.
I did not realize how brown they had become. I wish I had used the MH, but they looked okay under the PC lights. It happened so slowly I did not notice it.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
which red ones? the caps?
most of those frags were tiny, and a bunch got taken out by that damn frogspawn.
those things opened up and filled a third of the tank :mad:
steve if you read this come pick up your frogies. they really miss you.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
all the caps are good, it was some of the branchs that did not make it.
Imounted all that was left today. tomorrow I'll put them in the big tank,
the frogies will stay in the QT.

the little pociliporas are fuzzy, they are in the main tank now. do you want them?
when your tank is ready I'll have a bunch of frags for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: