watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well there about 3 inch of water missing from the top and there a very good top on.with white tape all around the top.so far so good.

reefnewbe

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Dude, be careful , don't ever put your hand in tank

(if you get bit they gotta open your chest to massage your heart after they give you anti venom)

good luck with it

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ooh and if he bites you he'll inject compounds that not only stop your heart and prevent you from breathing, they will digest your tissues from the inside out and liquefy the bite area (presumably making it easier for him to eat his prey). Yummy. Good luck with that and please be careful.

sharkbait69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
awesome look octo. You my friend have a set on you the size of grapefruits. Beautiful looking but so deadly Just out of curiosity, did you notify anyone that if you should call 9-1-1 and they get no reply this animal could be the reason. So that way if god forbid you should get bit, at least EMS and the local ER know what the chief complaint is.
Just saying.
We have a local keeper of venomous snakes (he has the permits and exhibitors license to be in NJ) but he has a record of the snakes he keeps on file at the PD so if we should get called to his house, we know what most likely what the chief complaint is. So we notify the trauma center of what we are bringing in.
Good luck, great looking video.

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks but i dont put my hands in the tank is completely seal theres only one door on top and tha get lock after feeding.i been in the hobby 15 years and trust me i know wat this animal can do.thanks you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: