Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
nice kris! those softies look happy. you've got good coralline growth too, something that has always alluded me in a nano.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Here are a few updated post-swap shots. Now there's a 150 watt Halide over the tank thanks to Alvin. Got a nice sexy clip on tank fan, thanks to Jon. Lots of coral thanks to the MR swap.

See that stuff that looks like xenia on the right side of this pic, it used to be those tiny little blue cloves..weird huh?
IMG_2181.jpg

Picked up these acans due to some peer pressure (naren, jon, alvin, mike) thanks guys ;)
IMG_2176.jpg

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea - love this piece!
IMG_2180.jpg

Palm Clove things from Josh ;)
IMG_2182.jpg

FTS shot
IMG_2196.jpg

FTS from a distance so you can see where it's set up.
IMG_2196.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Kris, still looking great buddy!! Love those clowns, especially the pic..... Very nice in deed!!!! Give the cam to the fiancee more often.lol
Did you get that toadstool you were looking for, or the Neon Green Padua? If not give me a call.;) I have both for you.:)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Karman, skimmerman, chraddam!!! It's tough making due with the limited space of a 10g but you make it work with time :)

James,
Weird thing is those were definitely those little blue clove polyps when I brought them home. It was a little piece that got broken off a larger colony and I bought for a few bucks. Weird indeed that it now looks like xenia, maybe I've got the new "hott" thing brewing in my tank ;)

Awi,
Thanks! I'm still looking for both of those (yellow fiji leather) and the palau, but I have no more space :lol2: When, not if, I upgrade in the coming months I'll give you a shout :D

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
wow, no filter really?! good job kris.

let's see if those "xenia-like" things will transform back with the stronger lighting...

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Well I'm bored and I guess a FTS is called for. Looking back at the first FTS on this thread, this tanks come a long way.
IMG_3143.jpg

Meteor Shower - DBTC Piece and Future Frag swap donation :)
IMG_3151.jpg

Zoa's and Shrooms, you see things can co-exist when they find balance. These things fought to the death about 6 months ago and found a nice balance.
IMG_3164.jpg

Think this is a Turaki. Thanks Randy ;)
IMG_3156.jpg

Lastly, my super purple cap(yes it's really that purple) has come back to me. Thanks Rich!!! It's doing great and colors getting deeper :)
IMG_3159.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: