Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Here is a quick full tank shot I took for him!

IMG_7482.jpg

shookONES

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've been a long time lurker on these forums and have got to say that this is one of my favorite threads of all time. New to the reef hobby and planning a 40b of my own, this is a wealth of knowledge!

One question...how is the noise with this setup? I've been considering a Glass Holes overflow but am concerned with the sound of falling water. etc.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been a long time lurker on these forums and have got to say that this is one of my favorite threads of all time. New to the reef hobby and planning a 40b of my own, this is a wealth of knowledge!

One question...how is the noise with this setup? I've been considering a Glass Holes overflow but am concerned with the sound of falling water. etc.

Thanks Shook, means a lot! If you have any questions during your planning or set up let just shoot me a pm.

I dont get any noise at all. Im using an Eheim 1250. Maybe if I were using a faster return it would be a little bit louder but you cant go wrong with the small footprint it takes up in the tank. They say its rated for up to 700 gph.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So you only use that dosing pump and get that crazy growth like that? along with the AIs lol....No reactors or anything?

You got it right! There are people with giant tanks over 100+ gallons who dose as well. I agree its so easy but now that my tank is filling I go through a lot of additives. My next 100G will use a calcium reactor. Hopefully I can figure out how to set it up and work it lol.

New frag! Nuclear Sunshine palys!
NuclearSunshine.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: