CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kedds is coloring back up finally (under actinics as you can tell)

IMG_1383.jpg

Last edited:

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
man you have the same light I am getting. I am very excited to see the growth and color I am going to have, on the other hand your tank is amazing by far and you have amazing growth.

I would like to know how may times do you do the water change and do you dose or have a cal reactor.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
man you have the same light I am getting. I am very excited to see the growth and color I am going to have, on the other hand your tank is amazing by far and you have amazing growth.

I would like to know how may times do you do the water change and do you dose or have a cal reactor.

Thank you! You will love the Sunpower!

I do a 4.5G water change every week. I also use a Bubble Magus doser to dose Ca, Alk, and Mg.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Day 4 with Bio-beads

Day04.jpg

Havent really been noticing anything until today. Seems like im getting mulm in my reactor which I think is a good thing. PH has dropped a bit. I still havent added the whole amount of beads since im waiting to get a maxi-jet 1200 for increased flow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: