mynd

What the???
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it looks great G! Going to have a lot of potential especially for all the frags at the bottom in the open area while you decide where to put them! :D

Happy Holidays to you and your family and all the best with the new tank!

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks everyone!! Im pretty happy with it. Im probably going to put little pieces here and there to create more depth and use more rock. I bought 55lbs of dry rock from Bulk Reef Supply and didnt use all of it.

Mynd:
I agree. Im going to try and not keep frags on the sand eventually. Happy Holidays to you too!

Grknyer:
Yup! Finally made it here after lurking a bit. Seems like a lot of great people on this site. I have been good just keep upgrading tanks like this hobby makes people do. Hopefully I keep this one for a while. How have you been?

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks everyone!! Im pretty happy with it. Im probably going to put little pieces here and there to create more depth and use more rock. I bought 55lbs of dry rock from Bulk Reef Supply and didnt use all of it.

Grknyer:
Yup! Finally made it here after lurking a bit. Seems like a lot of great people on this site. I have been good just keep upgrading tanks like this hobby makes people do. Hopefully I keep this one for a while. How have you been?
I think you will be happy here! Just so you know we like pictures here so don't wait to long in posting any updated shots because we will complain :D
I've been ok.Hope to see you soon. Are you going to the swap?

teen

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
rockwork looks great. makes the tank look a lot bigger than a 40 breeder.

is constantine your real name? its mine, thats why im asking :)

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
awesome rockwork! your tanks are really becoming an inspiration. surprised you went with a koralia. would have thought you would go with an mp10/20

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I dont know how to do multiple quotes so I will do it this way for now lol

Quang: Thanks! I cant wait for it to fill out too. I feel like its going to be cycling for a while.

Teen: Yes sir! Not too many of us with that name but almost everyone calls me Gus

Grknyer: Im probably going to post some more pics tomorrow. Starting to get some diatoms on the sand so im keeping the lights off for now. Im not gonna make it to this swap :(

Evo: Thanks! I hope I dont dissapoint. Like Breakin said im going with a MP40w but just using the koralia for water movement during my cycle.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok more pictures for everyone!

Sump as of now. Still need cheato, more sand, and a stronger return pump.

ATI Sunpower with homemade fixture tree

Glass-holes Overflow

Cutout I made for my Reefkeeper 2.

Current Doors. Still need to add silver sprayed acrylic inserts and knobs

Going to mimic the stand from my old setup. Heres what it looked like.

Thats all for now!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: