evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
i forget the name but just wipe them off the glass they'll die off by just running them over ;x

wait. or is it that small jelly fish that isn't a jelly fish. forget what their called.

Last edited:

nickxx4360

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I started dosing 10ml of mg of day to bring it up a bit. One ballast on my sunpower also went and im getting a new one sent to me as we speak. I need to figure out how to actually replace it. Other news I noticed one of my acros has red bugs so I will be treating my tank with interceptor sometime next week.

Also noticed hundreds of these on my glass a few days ago. Can anyone ID?

They are jelly like creatures. they hitchhike off the live rock. usually Figi. I have a bunch of them in my wife's 26gal.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok cool. I didn't know if they were beneficial or not.

So I had to treat my tank with interceptor due to red bugs. Really wasn't as bad as I thought. My wrasse was eating all the dead pods in the water column. Crabs will go back in a few days.

Also finally changed out my ballast on my Sunpower. I now have my actinics back but its hard to show the real colors.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
what type of wrasse do you have? all the ones i was looking to get carpenter/mccosker/etc. all jumpers and see no point of buying a rimless tank if i cover the tank.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
what type of wrasse do you have? all the ones i was looking to get carpenter/mccosker/etc. all jumpers and see no point of buying a rimless tank if i cover the tank.

I have a yellowfin flasher wrasse. My last tank was a rimless and I had so many fish jump and that's the main reason I didn't do a rimless tank again.

Putting a cover on a rimless definitely takes away from the look.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Im now dosing 14ml of 2 part a day and 15ml of Mg a day. Parameters still havent gone up. Might have to bump it up again in a few days.

Also getting some brown film algae not sure what it is or why im getting it. Hopefully the Biofuel and MB7 take care of it.

Some pictures to keep you all entertained.

My baby Joe The Coral

Pink Lemonade starting to finally branch out

Yellow millie I just picked up tonight. Actually a lot brighter in person

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: