pro clear 125
marineland skimmer
2 koralia num 3 powerheads
and heater

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only thing that crappy is i can hear the water sound of draining from the overflow from my bedroom which is a loft over looking the kiten/din where the tank is

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol the outtake in the overflow in the tank had a drilled whole which was making massive splashing noise i had to guy black electrical type to cover it. it worked

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think that wut that hole was premade but in wrong spot. so it taped up right now. doin good. now im just gonna have to get the water noise down from the sump... do i need a light in the sump for rock?

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THX i will try that. i know there one that sucks the water to the sump. it was plastic thing in it but the one that put water in the tank. it really loud. it hard to reach.. tape was the only thing i could get in there

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it not the one that drains water to the sump its the one that bring water to the fish tank. it not on the top it on the bottom side

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
the hole on the bottom of the elbow in the return side is a syphon break. If power goes out, that hole will stop the tank from draining down to the level of the return nozzle. You shouldn't cover that up, you probably used the wrong return pump if it's making that kind of noise.

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far i seem to like it. if i dont put alot of water inthe sump it works pretty good, this is the 1st skimmer that ive had that actully works. ive seen green/brown and not super watery. im moving my fish in pretty soon. which im not xcited about. my old tanks is at my family hosue and i found out today they are starting construction early. so i gotta get it out of theres ooner then places.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: