• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Briggz

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice tank!! How long have you run it and how long have you bin in the hobby? Do you use a QT have you ever had an ICH prob or parasites what would you do?? :help:

Last edited:

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
It' been up for a year and a half. i've had fish tanks since i was a kid so like 25 years. I've been doing saltwater for 10 years. And two years ago started with reefs. I don have space for a QT I live in Mahattan.lol I've had ich but only certain fish get it. I've had problems with tangs. I had to get 3 powder blues. The one I have now had it too but fought it off and now is doing great. I've tried 2 Blonde naso's but they have not made it. Maybe the 3rd is the charm. I tried Herbtana so that might have helped.

Really nice tank!! How long have you run it and how long have you bin in the hobby? Do you use a QT have you ever had an ICH prob or parasites what would you do?? :help:

Briggz

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I'm just trying to get a good understanding of what it takes! people have so many different opinions and feel strongly about them! Its a tuff hobby but at the same time I can just stop to check out a hermit and an hour will pass...

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
No problem. Yea some things work for some and not for others. Most just tell you what works for them.

Thanks I'm just trying to get a good understanding of what it takes! people have so many different opinions and feel strongly about them! Its a tuff hobby but at the same time I can just stop to check out a hermit and an hour will pass...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: