Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5278.jpg

Mike

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Beautiful display! You are truly a dedicated reefer to keep up with all the feedings and bi-weekly water changes. Keep it up.

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful display! You are truly a dedicated reefer to keep up with all the feedings and bi-weekly water changes. Keep it up.

Thanks! After a while it does become second nature. Also, To keep me on track with everything I need to do, I live by Microsoft Outlook. At my job and at home. I set up any task I need to do, put it into outlook, and use it to remind me. It doesn't matter if is doing a water change, feeding, or any tank maintenance I set it up as a reoccurring task.

Mike

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5343-1.jpg

IMG_5344-1.jpg

Today my "rescue" Archohelia Rediviva colony arrived from Cherry Corals. It looks like it has a lot of potential. Visually reminds me more of an SPS coral. Should be a month or two before it turns into a show stopper.

Mike

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. The tank is made by Cadlights. I picked it up directly from Eddie in Brooklyn. QUOTE=dagreatbadfinger;733190]amazing looking tank. Where did you purchase the tank from? i really like the rimless cube look[/QUOTE]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: