bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
the tank is so clean because we over skim it so much...we have the biggest MTC power pro they make...it does something like a 1200 gallon tank...o yea and my brother and i scrap and clean the glass every morning before work...thank you for looking...

D Reef240

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
lighting

Evmiz. The lighting is 2 400 watt metal halites and 2 60" 140 watt actinic bulbs. Also 3 one watt moon lights and about 300 led moon lights. I have one more spot for another metal halite but i dont have the bulb in it cus the tank is doing well as is.

Peteb3

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn't really take any close up pics the other night. I can just try to mess with them in photoshop and see how close I can get without mutilating the pictures. Or, I can just bring the close up equipment next time I'm up your way.

By the way, the pictures truly do not do this tank justice. I will experiment more with the lighting next time and see if I can get truer colors.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
WOW This is really different looking. It almost has a cold water tank look. Really nice! That big purple chalice is awesome.

Peteb3

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried to mess with these. Best bet would be to just take new ones with the close up equipment. I might be up this weekend, I'll let you know.

Attachments

• DSC_0224 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC_0224 - Copy (2).JPG
    512.8 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_0203 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC_0203 - Copy (2).JPG
    332 KB · Views: 206

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
just so everyone knows ...the tank is 72x24x31...the glass is double 3/8's laminated together...and did i mention the whole tank is starfire glass...the front.back sides.bottom.and all the braces..even the braces bracing the braces are starfire...everything...and the stand and canopy are also custom built by aquariums 4 you...who is now out of buisness...thank you all for looking ...more to come soon...

haha.. Does it really need that many panel of starfire?? Bottom and even the braces?? You are crazy man, lol..:smash::smash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: