bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
sorry everyone...did not get a chance to take any more pics today...my cousin,brother and myself went fish store hoppin today...all the way to pa and then back to jersey...it's exhausting looking for sweet pieces of coral....hope to get more pics up this week ....

tlpmyd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
whats up buddy love the tank. awesome job! i wish i had room for a tank that big, i want to get rid of my 120 so bad and go BIGGER. great job fella's. let me know when you wanna hang out again and talk reef stuff lol

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
well this is an old thread of my old 240 gallon tank....im still working on the 500 gallon ...i had a little bit of a problem with my father about setting up this big ***** but its all settled now and it is on like donkey kong..lol....look for the picks of my new setup soon....its not going to look as great as my last tank but it will get there as the months go by....check back ...thank you ...brian

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
i have some but i lost a lot of them cause they were suposed to go into the new 500 gallon and i had some problems with my father about it and lost 80 percent of them cause my father delayed me and were i was holding them was only suposed to be for a while and it was too packed and they sat to long ....so basically i am starting over....all my show pieces of coral and my expensive fish are gone....and all i got was an o well what are you going to do.....i will come back stronger and harder with the new tank...i will post picks soon...im starting on it this weekend....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: