nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/gallery/files/8/0/0/SCRIBBLE.jpg
SCRIBBLE.jpg

HEY GUYS HOW ARE EVERYONE?

Well here are some updating of my tank. Its been a while and this is all because of verizon dsl being suspended by the public service comission in ym nieghborhood. How funny is that. so i hooked up the good old dial up and it took about 1/2 hour to up load about 4 pictures. not bad. LOL NOT!!

anyway i will be taking some pictures to bring this thread up to date. now that i am on line to some fashion and i dont have to go to kinkos etc.

Anyway a apecial thanks to the following first before i proceed.

deepwater -- for the plumbing, any advice where i can help no problem to the rabbi of the sea. HOY!
Jhale-- Thanks you really know how to set things up and guide these things like the move so that it is done right and make Manhatttan reefs being #1
House of laughter-- the real anchor of the move with his muscles and know how on how to reef. BTW AWESOME TANK!! i suggest to everyone to check his tank out. it is real awesome just make sure the wife is cool with it 1st LOL
sting-- steve thanks for hooking me up with the scribble and taking the drive to get the parts
spykes- man i still cant believe you are 19 and that damn smart!! Pick his brain if you get the chance he knows a hell of a lot.
range rover-- thanks for cleaning the skimmer
Fry - the man with the tools for the man who thought he had everything NOT!! thanks fry the door off really helped
inline thanks for the muscle

I have lost the sheet with the names that i wrote everyone on who was there for the move. But thanks to you all and to manhattan reefs. I will donate at the beginning of the the next month.

so here are a couple of photos of the happy guys you helped with moving the tank

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND REEFING

Matt

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
215 cherry wood oceanic

here is my list of fishes at present:

Emperator (Adult)
blue hippo 2 1/2 years old
4 green chromis
1 scribble angel ( my favorite)
1 pink square anthias
3 red sea regals juv., mid, adult -- all eating
blond naso tang
purple tang
yellow tang
3 purple firefish Large gobies
12 cleaner shrimps
algae team includes crabs snails you know what that is
1 blue sri lanka star
1 juv queen angel
1 coral beauty
2 peculars clowns

240 lbs. live rock. Looking for another 100lbs. with coralline algae preferred (cured)

and the last fish i am in the hunt for is an achilles tang and my stocking of fish will be complete and then i can get my lighting and cal reactor. And start the good stuff!!

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
hey guys . house the skimmer is working i dont know what i did to make it work but its been a pleasure to watch it work after all this time.

what do you mean about the rock and the glass?

yeah the filter bads are working but -- this is becoming real costly i need to find a place where i can buy a lot for real cheap

matt

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: