Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
What type of frag is this guys

guys i forget what he told me at reef fantasies what kind of frag is this. thanks in advance...

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 109
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
thats the problem i cant take a good pic of it cause it keeps moving. lolz. and im to lazy to go underneath the tank and pull the plug for the powerhead.. lolz its green and i rememba him saying something like a star polyp. i dunno.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Man......Tony...if this is an unknown coral to you, you're gonna have to do alot of reef homework, dude.
You should also research a corals specs. before purchasing.

It's the infamous GSP (Green Star polyps).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
dude i got so much crap on my plate as of right now. im happy im still waking up in the morning. lolz. i figured it look nice so i buy it. i just couldnt rememba the name. anyways thanks DarealDvs.... now at least i no for sure.

how about that mushroom and fancy name for the mushroom i got.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
60 bucks for a 1 inch maxima? pshhhhhhh deepwater/house would meet and beat that price anyday lol

btw it looks a like faded gsp, the colors gonna get brighter :)

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
the shrooms i have dont like too much flow, the ones in the area with less have opened up more. my GSP likes anything, i could throw it on my powerhead or in the HOB and it'll love it...you gotta be really trying to ruin a GSP cause they're so damn hardy

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
1st 5 gallon water change done tonite. next 5 gallon will be done tom. nite. and it will follow everyday until tue. or wed. i will be doing a 5 gallon water change every nite. ohhhh the fun. im doing this to get rid of that crap nyc water thats in my tank and put some healthy water there. RODI (about time) lolz.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Tonyscoots84 said:
1st 5 gallon water change done tonite. next 5 gallon will be done tom. nite. and it will follow everyday until tue. or wed. i will be doing a 5 gallon water change every nite. ohhhh the fun. im doing this to get rid of that crap nyc water thats in my tank and put some healthy water there. RODI (about time) lolz.

Beware of the GSP!!! I'd take em off the main rockwork and let them grow accross the sand, soon enough your gonna be giving the stuff away to anyone who comes by ;). I've got it in a corner of my nano and it still won't stop growing.

BTW just do a few slightly bigger water changes every other day, or every 1/2week so you dont throw things out of wack really quick. Give the tank a little time at least to readjust, if you will, after each change.

-Kris

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so kris u say do a few slightly bigger water changes everyother day so i would figure a 10 gallon water change every other day. but even if i did a 5 gallon water change once a night it would give the water pretty much a day to adjust to the older water. so i figure after maybe 6 or 7 5 gallon water changes my cyano algae should start to disappear. hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: