• DSC02011 (Resized).JPG.png
    DSC02011 (Resized).JPG.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02013 (Resized).JPG.png
    DSC02013 (Resized).JPG.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 83
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
it sucks cause the pics are always huge. and really hard to resize. and kris im sorry nobody b takin my baby away. that is my pride and joy of the tank and will be the same in my 75 gallon.. LOLZ that is my favorite fish....

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
tony do you use window xp? if you do you should have a microsoft photo manager (i think it comes w/ the os). I use it to crop my pic and shrink it and stuff.

Attachments

• picture edit.JPG
    picture edit.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 109
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ohh ohh i redid the 29 gallonnnnnnnnnn. here it is in all its glory...

hey guys, now for the most part the whole tank looks different. all of you gave me great rec. on how to do this and that. but as stubborn as i am i did things my way and went with my gut. i took out all the sand and put a couple of pvc pieces in there to hold up the left and right side of the rock. tank looks incredible. some of you will say about the rock slide. no worries here cause the rock is very snugg together. all fish coral and snails are great. everything is doing absolutely great. tank is looking gorgeous. i couldnt believe my eyes.. well guys check it out. and lets not yell at me.. once the 75 gallon gets setup there will be starboard. so no worriesss.

thanks and enjoy the pics..

http://photobucket.com/albums/f288/tonyscoots84/

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I dont think anyone is mad, its just quiet on here tonight. No worries, the comments will come (dont have to hit the refresh button 1000x..lol :)).
Let me be one of the first....yahooo! wat an improvement! WOWOWoW! yahhhhhhhh!
Good lucks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: