Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
ya got it guardian, its that 6.6g from petco lol...i ran mh over it too before but it was just too darn hot, plus the tank was so shallow i thought it would have been too much lighting :/

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
mid-week update

OK i took a fts with a poland spring bottle to show the dimension (for you jackson :)) and 2 pics of the frag i got from rich thanks again ...u have an awesome tank dude :icon16:

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 245

quangsgrl

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice solicitation of a poland spring bottle. i think the picture would have been nicer without it though :)

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
The tank looks a lot smaller with the water bottle in the pic but I like the dimensions. you get more space for the small water volume. Like I said, when you zoom in it looks like a 20gal long or bigger :) The frag looks happy, polyps out already. Best of luck with it.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
212jay. thx
masterreefer...thx

words of encourage keeps most of us going...keep the replies coming :)

jackson: yeah it does looke happy doesnt it? hehe

noodle: yeah i thought about that but interestingly enough, all my astrea snails are too big to fit in the whole....my nissarius never travel that far up but it's something im aware of. I'm "upgrading" my hob soon hehe from the fuge from brolik this week...stay tune of updates!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Such a show off. lolz as i said and i will say it again great work and keep it up. i see this tank keep getting better and better. cant wait to see what ur tank looks like in 6 months. froggie im gonna call you to comeova and help me setup my 75 gallon and help me aquascape and pic out some corals. lolz well keep up the great work.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sunday January 8, 2006 Update

OK, I took some the advice and put on a black background, also gave my tanka full scrub down/makeover.
Current Issues: The frag Rich gave me seems to be losing some of its color, I guess it doesnt like the downgrade from MH to PCs too much... :lol: I'll do a water change tomorrow to see if there is an improvement.

Pics: FTS, funny pic of green leather polyps, and monti frag.

Attachments

• IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 218

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Any little movement kicks up a whole bunch of sand and I have to get it off my zoas and ricordias aand brain, making them close up. Also, since the tank is so small, I have to be careful with flow or else there's a sandstorm. As a result I have a coulple of dead spots, not matter how I position powerheads. I was doing a water change yesterday and when I syphoned the sand, some nasty dark crap was just under sand top (smelled like rotten eggs). I have a couple of niss. snails but they dont seem to be stirring the sand very much. So my is flow and as a result, sandstorm, deadspots, etc. I didnt read up on barebottom until after I started :-/.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: