noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just dose the basic stuff, you know trace, 2part, etc. Time for more pics, time for clams.
These are two crocea clams from Ronen (deepwater), the one on the left recently die, R.I.P. my clam
DSCF0347.JPG

These are two maximas
DSCF0383.JPG

And two otehr maximas i got
DSCF0362.JPG

DSCF0361.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Couple of mushroom shots...
can't really tell from the pic, but these are green with florencent blue dots
DSCF0341.JPG

green striped shrooms, blue shrooms, and 1 green hairy shroom
DSCF0373.JPG

my blue shroom, started out with one now theres has to be like 10-15 blue ones around
DSCF0372.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ok i was bored and got to thinking, how can i tinker with my tank? So i added a fragging area just for zoos. Not sure if it works, but i'll give it a shot. Its located in my overflow box and is lite by the lights in my canopy because alot of it escapes through the back. Started this experiment on Jan 1, guess i'll just have to wait to see if it grows.
Heres couple of pics of the inital setup, theres about twice the number of frags in there now.
DSCF0388.JPG

DSCF0390.JPG

DSCF0391.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Heres some frags growing on the frag rack inside my main tank, these are actually tiny little buds of frogspawns that i saved from the mother colony. The mother colony is geting so big its blocking the light to these little guys so i went on a rescue mission, saved about 11 babies across 3 reefplugs
DSCF0456_956420.JPG

DSCF0457.JPG

DSCF0459_537414.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Couple of new additions to the tank
first a rainbow frogspawn obtained through a trade with fas917
DSCF0417.JPG

green tipped hammer
DSCF0419.JPG

three different colored monti digita frags (orange, purple and green) from Jon (jhale)
DSCF0420.JPG

and a nicer pic of my orange cap, finally starting to color up
DSCF0407.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
for some reason my xenia stopped growing. They were like weeds in the begining of the tank's life and once everything is stable its no longer a weed.
Frank you you want a frag of xenia just let me know...thanks again for the fans

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I was bored so i rearranged soem things and took pics. Turned my right side of the tank into a sps corner
Here's my new sps corner, mostly compose of various types of monti's, a green mili and a porites....waiting to add a superman monti to my collection ;) and hopefully soon a rainbow monti too :D
DSCF0437.JPG

A closeup of Brown Leptoseris sp. from Joe (joetbs) ( thanks deanos for correcting me), orange cap and a blue/pink chalice from Aquatic Creations
DSCF0441_758483.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: